Serving Washington D.C. - Virginia- Maryland
Masonry Restoration Washington DC
The Wayne Group provides expert Masonry Restoration services to establishments in Washington, DC. Washington, DC is full of historic monuments, museums and buildings. We believe in the preservation of these landmarks to preserve the history of our country.
The Wayne Group is happy to have been a part of the recent restoration of the Washington Monument after the earthquake caused significant damage.
We are available for historic masonry repairs and restoration projects. Feel free to contact us for an evaluation and estimate on your next project.
The Wayne Group, Inc. is an experienced general contractor and restoration company serving clients for over 20 years.
We are proud to provide the following services in our efforts to preserve the architecture and integrity of historic buildings and memorials:
- Architectural Stone Feature Repair
- Complete Building Restoration Services for Historic, Commercial, Institutional And Residential Properties
- Consulting and Construction Management Services
- Complete Concrete and Masonry Restoration and Repair. Specialize in Historic
- Masonry Repointing, Tuckpointing, and Coatings
- Foundation and Structural Repair: Stabilization and Strengthening
- Building Underpinning
- Restoration and Repair of Stucco Facade, Plaza Decks, Balconies, Walkways, Hand Rails, and Stone Architectural Features
- Structural Precast Repair Repair
- Concrete, Brick, and Stone Cleaning
- Keim Applicator
- Lead and Asbestos Abatement Licensed Contractor
- Historic Masonry Repair
- Brownstone, Limestone, and Marble Repairs
- Lime Mortar Applicators